Call us today to get a free consultation. 336-869-1694

Your Questions, Answered

What should I do if I haven’t filed taxes in a few years?

If this is the case, you need to make an appointment with an experienced CPA immediately. You will have to resolve this and file your taxes. Our team can help you through the process.

What happens when my financial institution/employer fails to file my documents in a timely fashion?

We are often asked this question in reference to 1099 forms. While the IRS is a seemingly intimidating organization, our group is here to be your personal representative and advocate. We are here to help you resolve any issues with the IRS on your behalf as well as get the documents you need to correctly file your taxes

Follin and Associates, PLLC | 1222 Eastchester Drive, Suite 101, High Point, NC 27265 | (336) 823-6741

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram